IN PERSON BANKING
Our lobbies and drive-thru locations are open to serve your banking needs. Please see the Hours and Locations page for updated information on our banking hours.
We are using the following measures to help maintain a healthy environment for our customers and employees:
- Face masks will be worn in accordance with policies set by state and local government officials.
- Our branches and offices are cleaned thoroughly in accordance with CDC protocols.
- Hand sanitizer is available inside all bank locations.
- Social distancing measures, including floor markers are in place.
- We are requiring all employees who are feeling ill to stay home.
- We will continue to use protective shields at the teller line and bank desks.
BANK FROM HOME 24/7
Enjoy the convenience of online banking or mobile banking to pay bills, check balances, transfer funds, and much more. It’s easier than ever to do your banking from home or on-the-go.
BE ON ALERT FOR FRAUD
Fraudsters often take advantage of people when they are anxious or vulnerable. In times like these, it’s important to not let your guard down. Beware of phishing emails relating to the coronavirus. Scammers capitalize on “hot news topics” to trick you into clicking on their websites. Here are a few tips to help keep you safe:
- Check the sender’s email address for grammatical errors – including emails supposedly from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO)
- Emails from The Bank of Carbondale will always come from www.tboc.com
- The Bank of Carbondale will NEVER ask you for your personal information via email